FAQs Chakra Signature Treatment
1. What can I expect to feel?
Your skin will look plump, fresh and fab post treatment. However, it is normal on day 3 for your skin to feel a little dry and flaky. This is an accumulation of dead cell material that begins to loosen up, we recommend you exfoliate on this day with something like Micro Peel from DMK.
2. What to avoid for 24 hours after your treatment?
We recommend staying away from high histamine foods like eggplant, Asian spices, cold meats and alcohol. These foods can sometimes have an adverse response to lymphatic drainage and result in swelling and redness of the face.
Please avoid the sun for 24 hours post treatment. It is imperative for you to use sunblock if you do expose yourself to the sun.
We also recommend avoiding vigorous exercise, swimming and saunas for 24 hours.
3. Are there any side effects?
Apart from really amazing results, you may experience some of the following temporary side effects from our treatments:
- Tightness or dryness of the skin.
- Your skin may purge (outbreak of pimples) these would have been hiding under the skin and your treatment/products can release them.
- Redness and irritation of the skin. If this happens please use Beta Gel and contact the team at Chakra.
- Pigmentation of the skin can appear darker as it begins to move to the surface.
We understand as rare as these contraindications are, it is normal for you to feel uncomfortable if it occurs. They will subside as long as you follow instructions given to you by your therapist. With any treatment there is always a possibility of an adverse reaction, however this cannot be predicted prior to your treatment
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact us on (03) 9850 1188 or email@example.com
We are here to support you during this entire process.