To help you on your way to glowing beauty inside and out we are offering a FREE Enbioment Essential Pack* with every purchase of digestive tune up from Chakra Face and Body this September!
*Offer ends 30 September 2020 or while stocks last.
“All health begins in the gut”- Hippocrates
Built upon a philosophy of cleanse, restore and maintain the Digestive Tune-Up is a three-step process that cleanses, soothes, and repairs the gastrointestinal system: removing unwanted and unhealthy organisms, calming existing irritations and aiding in sustainable long-term digestive health.
Step 1: Cleanse
• Gentian to increase digestive juices
• Pau D’Arco to relieve digestive upset and disturbances
• Black Walnut is used to aid intestinal cleansing
• Chinese Wormwood to manage digestive disturbances
Usage : Take 1 capsule, three times daily (together with Restore and Maintain) or as recommended by your Skin Therapist or healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Step 2: Restore
• Licorice is used as a tonic to strengthen and soothe the mucous tissue of the gastrointestinal tract
• Coenzyme Q10 to assist with maintenance of the body’s energy production
• Zinc to assist with cell membrane stability and antioxidant properties
• Slipper Elm for the relief of symptoms associated with mild gastrointestinal discomfort
Usage: Take 1 capsule, three times daily (together with Cleanse and Maintain) or as recommended by your Skin Therapist or healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Step 3: Maintain
• Restores and rebalances healthy micro-flora in the digestive system
• Promotes the activity and growth of probiotics in the intestines through the inclusion of FOS (a prebiotic)
• Utilises unique microencapsulation technology to protect and deliver 100% alive probiotic cultures to the lower digestive tract
Usage: Take 1 capsule, twice daily (together with Cleanse and Restore) or as recommended by your Skin Therapist or healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.